- quannguyen1234Asked on March 02, 2015 at 06:38 PM
Just one more thing, i want to apply diffrerent border style to images in different positions in the form
And the logo image should have zero border. Pls show me how or help me do so.
- CharlieAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 10:15 PM
You style each image to have specific border styles and widths using the Form Designer Tool. You can follow the guide below.
1. Click the "Designer" in your toolbar.
2. Inside the Form Designer, apply the following changes. You can repeat the the steps here for each image border you want to change.
3. I've cloned your form for testing purposes, you can see it here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50608599573973.
4. To use custom CSS codes, you can check these guides:
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.