- usmlenyAsked on March 02, 2015 at 11:19 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 06:40 AM
Yes, that is possible by injecting a custom CSS codes in the form. Let us know the form URL here and let us know what field and its color so we can help you add it to your form.
We have this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/75-Customize-your-Form-using-Custom-CSS-Codes.
- usmlenyAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 09:39 AM
http://www.jotform.com//?formID=50598485737169 is the form the first feild named unhide features i want the text in the box to be a different color, say blue.
Please let me know the Css code
and what are the color codes for say
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 10:49 AM
Inject the following custom CSS codes to your form:
#0000FF is the hex codes for blue. You can always change it if you want to. Inject the codes in the form by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
You can convert colors to hex codes in this website: http://www.color-hex.com/
- usmlenyAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 11:00 AM
worked perfectly thank you
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 12:06 PM
Great! If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.
Thank you and have a great day!