- EVillegasAsked on March 03, 2015 at 02:13 PM
Once the form is created, I just want to send an e-mail out to the office. What link do I put in the e-mail to direct folks to fill out the form and turn it in electronically?
How do I see who has filled the form and the information from all filled forms?
- CharlieAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 03:13 PM
You can let people to fill out the form by using the direct link. Here's 2 ways on how to get the form URL or direct link of the form.
1. Copy the Form URL in the preview option.
2. Copy the direct link of the form under the "Embed Form" wizard.
3. Copy the link and you can distribute it for your users to fill out the form.
To view the submissions or the data from the filled form, you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.