- simonglenisterAsked on October 25, 2011 at 06:04 PM
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 06:12 PM
Did you mean redirect the user after submitting the form?
- AtacanCAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 06:51 PM
Yes, it's possible to insert a link in your form. Please follow these steps:
1. Insert a Free Text field in your form. You can find it under Power Tools.
2. Click on ''Edit HTML''.
3. Enter your link's text and select it. Then click on link button.
4. Type your Link's URL and select the target window.
5. Click on ''Complete'' and save your form.
I hope that helps. Apologize if i misunderstood your question.
- simonglenisterAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 07:09 PM
Perfect thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- AtacanCAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 07:10 PM
You're always welcome. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us. Our team would be happy to assist you.
Thanks for using JotForm.