- rbeazleyAsked on March 03, 2015 at 10:58 PM
I am currently looking at using JotForm to replace Adobe FormsCentral.
The form I am working on is http://form.jotform.co/form/50619060436855
The Name, Date and Degree of Difficulty are supposed to be on one line. I have used Designer to tailor the label widths and in Designer preview it all looks OK.
However when I view the form online or through the Builder preview:
a) all the labels are the same width
b) the first three fields (see above) are on two lines.
Any help would be appreciated.
- CharlieAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 04:42 AM
It seems that this is related to the theme you have, the form labels adjust the sizes so it doesn't actually fit the form when viewed on live. Here's what you can do:
1. First, move the "Home Team" to a new line.
2. After that add this custom CSS code in your Form Designer tool.
width: 100px !important;
3. This is how it will look like:
You can clone the edited form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50622033624949. Follow this guide on how to clone a form: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- rbeazleyAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 06:23 PM
Many thanks greatly appreciated.
The form was one that was transferred over from Adobe FormsCentral so the issue may have been something within that process.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 06:58 PM
We assume all is good now?
Please do let us know if there is more we can assist you with.