- florenceacademyAsked on March 04, 2015 at 01:25 PM
Hi, can you help me, we have testing your platform for yours web site, then we buy service.
I added checkbox for i agree terms, but can i disable view of this checkbox in form that arrive via email for printing ?
Can i use css for personalize my module ? where can i take id of tags html ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 02:04 PM
You can add or remove any elements you would like from your notification. Here is out quick guide on setting up email notifications:
Removing any of the content from the body of the notification, will remove it from the email:
You can also add new elements to the notification.
If this is not what you were looking for, let us know the form you are working on and the field you would like removed from the notification and we will be happy to help.
- florenceacademyAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 09:36 AM
Thanks a lot for answer.
- CarinaAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 10:54 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are most welcome.
If you need further assistance please let us know as we're here to help.
- florenceacademyAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 12:11 PM
I tried to follow your indication but doesn't remain saved, the test email arrived as before.
Can you help me ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 01:17 PM
Make sure that after you make your changes, you click on "Finish" in the bottom corner, then save your form:
When you re-open the notification, the changes should then have been saved. If they still are the same as they were before you made the changes, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- florenceacademyAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 07:08 AM
Thanks. I resolve it.
I changed the html without unlock table.
- CarinaAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 11:06 AM
If you made changes inside the table content, then you need to manually update the email notification if you change the form (add/remove a field).
If you need further assistance please let us know and we'll be glad to assist you.