- amazonafashionAsked on March 04, 2015 at 03:58 PMHi Nicholas,
Many thanks for your work but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I use three languages and if I change Thank you message in the conditions wizard I always get my custom Thank you message in the same language.
Which (default) Thank you message should I choose if I want to translate my customized Thank you message?
I've made three conditions and they are the following:
1. IF Language equal to English Display message "Thank you!"
2. IF Language equal to Deutsch Display message "Danke!"
3. IF Language equal to Hungarian Display message "Köszönöm!"
Every conditions are enabled but I don't really know the reason why get the same Thank you message. If you have any idea what shall I do I would be the gladest man in the world.
Thanks in advance your helpful.
- ShadaeAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 05:13 PM
I am seeing that you have a few forms associated with your account. Can you provide us with the link to the form that you are having the conditional issue with so that we can look into it further?
I was however able to replicate the issue on my test form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50626608036958?
I have passed this on to our level two support so that they can look into this further. Any update on the issue will be posted on this thread.
- amazonafashionAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 03:46 AM
Dear Shadae and Nicholas,
Many thanks for your quick support. Now it works like a charm. :)
Thomas from AmaZonaFashion
- ShadaeAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 06:28 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. We are happy to have resolved this issue.
Please feel to contact us if you need further assistance.