- prabaharanAsked on March 05, 2015 at 09:42 AM
I am trying to create a race registration form, with the option of multiple member entry family pack with a discount fee. is it possible to enter the runners information in multiple rows.
- BenAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 11:13 AM
I am not quite sure that I understand so I would like to confirm.
Do you want to allow your customers to add more fields for other participants as well if needed?
If so then I would suggest either:
1. creating several fields and hide them with conditions until they are needed
2. use a widget such as:
- prabaharanAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 11:29 AM
Thank you, for your response,
I am trying to collect multiple records using one form, not in one row but in multiple rows.
Such as if a runner register form a family give an option to add another runner from the same family without reentering the same address , cont. info etc.
If we create a family package for 4 entry for a fixed price each entry should go into different row not in to same row.
- BenAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 12:41 PM
OK, I presume that you took a look at the 2 widgets above and that they are not what you are after so I would suggest following:
1. create the fields that you need for 1 person
2. create the fields that you need for more people - if the family pack is selected
Once you do you can easily show and hide the fields based on the option they select.
I would suggest taking a look at the following guides: