- filiacao3Asked on March 06, 2015 at 02:33 PM
NÃO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO EXPORTAR PARA EXCEL COM EXITO
estou fazendo dowloand com excel , contudo o excel esta baixando vazio , sem os dados do arquivo.
Preciso de solução.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 06, 2015 at 04:45 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that there was a temporary issue with the Excel reports. I have tried a standalone Excel report link option on your form, and it worked properly.
Can you please try to download the Excel report once again? You can also try the Excel report link (guide mentioned adobe).
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- filiacao3Answered on March 08, 2015 at 10:27 PM
O PROBLEMA CONTINUA!
EU ESTOU PRECISANDO MUITO BAIXAR O AQUIVO PARA O EXCEL.
CONTINUA BAIXANDO O ARQUIVO VAZIO.
PRECISO DE SUPORTE , URGENTE.
- CharlieAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 03:45 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience, unfortunately, I'm unable to replicate the problem in my end. You could try clearing your form's cache and your browser's cache and see if that helps to fix the problem.
Also, here's the correct link guide on how to create a standalone excel report file: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report.
I'll escalate this to our back end team so that they can take a closer look.
- CharlieAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 04:23 AM
To better assist you, I've created a separate thread for your concern, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/529291. We will address to it accordingly.
- canefewAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 04:26 AM
I have the same problem in my form.There are no excel reports and blank,empty!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 07:34 AM
I have already replied to your own thread regarding the same issue, kindly check:
- filiacao3Answered on March 09, 2015 at 10:54 AM
PRECISO DE AJUDA COM URGÊNCIA!
MEU FORMULÁRIO EXCEL ESTA BAIXANDO EM BRANCO!
PRECISO MUITO DESSE ARQUIVO.
A VÁRIOS DIAS ESTOU RELATANDO O PROBLEMA , MAS NÃO ESTOU SENDO ATENDIDO DE FORMA EFICIENTE
- alp_denizAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 12:16 PM
The issue is identified and permanently fixed.
Thank you very much for your understanding.