- piergabrAsked on March 07, 2015 at 04:53 AM
it's 1 week i'have some problems in exporting the list of submissions
all the lists are empty of names when exported!!!
PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE WE CAN'T WORK WITHOUT EXPORTING LISTS.
THANKS A LOT
- raulAnswered on March 07, 2015 at 12:14 PM
I was able to download the same report with all submissions. Thus, I sent it to your email address so you can check it.
Let me forward this thread to our back end so they can investigate this issue.
You'll be updated here once they have a response to you.
- TOColombiaAnswered on March 07, 2015 at 01:34 PM
Hi, I have the same problem. Help!!!
- raulAnswered on March 07, 2015 at 02:57 PM
I see that you've already reported this issue here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/528799
We'll be addressing it on the mentioned thread as soon as we can.
Thank you for your patience
- piergabrAnswered on March 08, 2015 at 05:22 PM
THE PROBLEM IS STILL PRESENT. PLEASE TRY TO SOLVE IT BECAUSE WITHOUT LISTS OF SUBMISSIONS WE CAN'T WORK...
- ShadaeAnswered on March 08, 2015 at 07:41 PM
I do apologize that you are still experiencing this issue.
As stated by my colleague we have passed this on to our back end team and we are currently looking into the issue.
You can also get your submissions in an Excel file if you use our Excel Report.
- piergabrAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 02:51 AM
Excel Report doesn't work.....
- alp_denizAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 06:14 AM
I humbly apologize for these issues, however I am not able replicate it, no matter what I do. Could you please describe me exactly what you are doing?
- Do you sort submissions before download? Or filter them by search?
- From which domain are you trying to download? (e.g. jotform.com, jotform.us)
- Were you able to download it once in a while?
It would be great help if we can find the culprit. Thank you
- alp_denizAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 06:58 AM
We have just fixed a related bug. It should have been solved. Could you please confirm?
- Piero GabrieliAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 10:24 AM
Sorry but the exported spreadsheet is empty. Only the header row.
- piergabrAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 10:27 AM
I login into the italian domain and download from the list of responses
- ShadaeAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 11:04 AM
To confirm, you we able to have your Excel submissions downloaded successfully from the submissions page?
- alp_denizAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 11:06 AM
Thank you. It doesn't work yet but we are closely following on the lead. I will update here as soon as I can.
- alp_denizAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 12:16 PM
The issue is identified and permanently fixed.
Thank you very much for your understanding.