- abdullahhajar827Asked on March 08, 2015 at 11:52 AM
How to do it make Arabic form and English :-
It is a bit confusing but it worked with me
1. Copy the CSS code above as mentioned before in the form style
2. Write any English sentence/word before the CSS like (hello) the the CSS code
3. Then set the English language as the default language
NOW your form will appear as in English as it is the default language , but when you change it into Arabic, you will see that the words went to the right side !!!!!!!!.
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on March 08, 2015 at 03:00 PM
The issue that you are having now is the alignment of the form, right? By default, when the Arabic language is selected it will automatically change how the form's alignment.
To prevent this you can inject the CSS code below.
direction: ltr !important;
Here is my test form with the code:
This guide might be useful:
Please let us know the outcome.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 02:05 PM
Inside of the form templates gallery I created one template form that you can use.
Inside of that form I used Custom CSS that will enable Arabic language from right to left. Custom CSS used inside of this form can also be applied to Hebrew language.
You can find my form inside of the Form Templates gallery: