- cristiantAsked on October 26, 2011 at 06:22 PM
I have multiple pages (next button) on my form and at the end I have a Print button. When I press the print button after completing my form it only prints the last page on my form, not the entire form. Is there a way to enable all pages in the form to print?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 06:34 PM
You may add a Print button in each page of your form, as suggested by a JotForm user in this related thread.
1. Insert a Free Text field in your form
2. Click the HTML button in the toolbar and enter this code:
As for showing a progress indicator, you may use the free text tool to display the page number or something like that. The free text tool is found under the Power Tools section:
Take a look at this form to see these solutions in action -https://www.jotform.com/form/12493356210
Notify us if you have further questions with regard to this matter. Thank you for using JotForm!
- cristiantAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 06:38 PM
Thank you for your quick and prompt response. I want to be able to print all pages, not one by one. Is there code that i can generate at the end of the page (next to the submit button) to be able to print all pages?
- cristiantAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 06:40 PM
Ahh, I understand this is yet to be implemented in future versions.
- AtacanCAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 07:00 PM
Our development team works very hard to improve our service. As you know, it's not so easy to add a new feature everyday. You're right. A print option, like you suggested, would be very useful. I'm sure that our developers have already considered that option.
Thank you very much for your understanding and have fun using JotForm.
- didalyAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Hi, I am having trouble with this - it prints a blank. The example in your "solutions in action" above prints fine.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 07:30 PM
Hello, may we know the form URL or the website URL containing your form so that we could check the print function? Thanks.
We'll be looking forward to your response. Thank you so much!
- cristiantAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 11:07 PMSure, it is http://aus.qpc-ap.com/travel.htm
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 12:58 AM
I am sorry but I was talking to didaly. Do you also experienced his problem? Please let us know. Thank you so much!