- TeomanAlsanAsked on March 09, 2015 at 05:05 AM
Same problem continues
I can't get the Excel file.
- ShadaeAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 08:20 AM
We do apologize for the continuous issue of not being able to get your submissions downloaded to Excel.
Our developers were aware of this and have worked to resolved the issue. The issue was stated to be resolved about an hour ago.
Can you please try to download your submissions once again and confirm that it has been resolved?
- TeomanAlsanAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 08:34 AM
Still can only get an empty Excel file.
- TeomanAlsanAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 08:37 AM
I chose the other way and created a report and it works; but I would like to have both options to get data.
- ShadaeAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Thank you for providing us with an update on the issue.
Please sign out of your account, clear your browser cache then sign back into your account. Please attempt to download the Excel file from your submissions page once again.
Please provide us with an update once this has been done.