- VidyeshAsked on October 27, 2011 at 02:11 AM
We received this link from one Mr. Kabroski Petr, who claimed to be from UK and shown interest in buying our equipment.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 27, 2011 at 04:02 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Can you please provide us more details about this email that you received? All possible details that you can share with us will help us in this possible investigation will be great.
We'll wait for your response.
- VidyeshAnswered on October 28, 2011 at 01:07 AM
pl. inform your email id on which i can frowrd you the mail from Mr. Kabroski Petr
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 28, 2011 at 01:17 AM
You can forward the email to email@example.com.
- VidyeshAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 01:00 AM
I have fwd this email, which you will get from email id firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks once again.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 02:41 AM
Thank you. I will forward it to our next tier support to further deliberate on this matter.
But from the looks of this, I would suggest for you not to enter your password in the form. The email address would be alright, but not the password.
Feel free to let us know if you find other emails similar to this or if you have other questions or concerns.
Update: I figured, you should not enter any information in the form, since the form is trying to look like a login form.
thanks for the concern Liyam. this is timely help !!