- tonyb6000Asked on August 25, 2010 at 10:23 AM
I have made two forms for a site, and was expecting a limit of 100 submissions a month for each, but I only get 10. Did adding the Capcha turn it into an SSL form?
- whAnswered on August 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM
apending http with an S. like this https://jotform.com/formaddress
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 26, 2010 at 03:11 AM
To make a form secure, simply change its URL from "http://" to "https://". CAPTCHA does not turn this on.
- tonyb6000Answered on August 26, 2010 at 05:23 AM
Thanks for your reply. I am trying to make sure the form is not secure, to get more free submissions per month. Is this possible? I think my URL is http:// not https://, but I am not sure how to check. Please help!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 26, 2010 at 06:46 AM
It is easy to check. What is the URL of the page that has your form. Is the URL http:// or https://?
- tonyb6000Answered on August 26, 2010 at 07:07 AM
Thanks. The Jotform GUI has now changed to show 100 available sends. Problem solved. Thanks for your help