- LeeThompson2424Asked on October 27, 2011 at 06:47 AM
Hi, We have set up jotform for a company called guided battlefield tours, when they are receiving enquiries within there email system it just states jotform as the title and not the users email. Is there a way we can change this so the customer can see the email address instead of just seeing jotform.
This way when they need to find a certain persons email it will be easy to identify instead of just seeing jotform then having to go into each one and find the relevant email.
Hope you understand.
- allanftdAnswered on October 27, 2011 at 07:21 AM
Thanks for posting your concern. Could you please set the Sender Email to the E-mail field of your form as shown below?
You can do this using the following steps:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Have fun using JotForm!
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
6. Set the Sender E-mail: E-mail
7. Click "Finish" button.