- bodybuddiesAsked on March 10, 2015 at 11:27 AM
As we may be gathering sensitive information in our forms from clients and employees, what service does JotForm offer to keep their information safe against hackers and breaches?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 12:43 PM
Here at JotForm we take security very seriously:
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
- Moreover, we have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for
reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
For all this you can rest assured that your information will be safe for the time you keep it in our servers.
- bodybuddiesAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 12:44 PM
WONDERFUL! That's why I love JotForm! My entire business functions through JotForm. Thank You! :)