- SportwareAsked on March 11, 2015 at 02:40 PMHello I have a problem with a webhook (Figure 1). When I fill out a form with all the required fields, the module does not terminate the transaction. (Please wait ...) (Figure 2). Only a module has been successful from 27 February. This module is on 9 March (Figure 3). The webhook is connected to an e-commerce (prestashop) which renewed servers March 1. I cleaned the cache in JotForm but without result. The programmer tells me that the procedure in prestashop faulty and JotForm who has a problem. You can check and kindly suggest me a way to solve the problem? Thank you very much.
- ShadaeAnswered on March 11, 2015 at 03:57 PM
I do apologize for the issue that you are currently experiencing with your integration. Please attempt to remove the current integration.
Once that has been removed, please clear your form cache once again. You can then recreate the integration.
This should resolve the issue that you are currently experiencing.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- SportwareAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 02:19 PM
I followed your suggestions but without results.
March 1 servers prestashop have been moved.
The webhook (http://play.sportware.org/modules/sw_jotdoc/back.php) must resolve to a new DNS: 126.96.36.199
you can check if the address resolves to the new DNS?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 04:48 PM
Can you please tell us if there are still issue on the Webhook integration?
On your latest message, are you saying there was a DNS related error when using your Webhook from here http://play.sportware.org/modules/sw_jotdoc/back.php ?
I also recommend reviewing the Webhook user guide -How-to-Setup-Webhook-with-JotForm to be sure the procedures are correctly done.
- SportwareAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 11:22 AM
I think that you must focus the attention on Figure2 ( Please wait... ). The form block on submit the form, in this case the webhook ( i think ) is not yet called. Although called the form does not have to wait for any response from webhook to complete the submission of data.
Finally, most likely the problem is on the submission of form and not on the webhook.
- CharlieAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 01:18 PM
There seems to be two culprit of why you are being stuck in the "Please wait" message and unable to submit it completely.
In my console while debugging, it shows problem regarding signature widgets.
You have probably an outdated E-Signature widget in your form: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/signature.
There is also a 404 Not found error in one of your smooth signature: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/smooth_signature
Could you try re-adding the signature widget and only use one type of signature widget instead. Re-adding the widget should fix it.
Do let us know if this helps.