- Diego LiliwshoesAsked on October 27, 2011 at 08:01 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 27, 2011 at 08:44 PM
1. Click on field
2. Go to toolbar
3. Click deafault value or hint example aand type the example.
I hop thid helps.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 27, 2011 at 09:06 PM
Please follow yasinco's guide if you want to add sample text in your form fields. If you have any other concern just let us know, we would be glad to help you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 27, 2011 at 09:16 PM
Is that what you meant, Diego or did we misunderstand you?
In case you were asking about how to post a link here on the forum to an example of the form you are making without posting the link to the actual form, first clone the form (see "How to Clone an Existing Form" in our user guide) and then change any sensitive information (including email addresses in the email alerts) while leaving the layout as is, before posting the link to the clone.