- cgl102770Asked on October 28, 2011 at 06:58 AM
Currently, the "other" option's box is a few words wide. I'd like it to be at least 2 or 3 times wider than it defaults to. Is this possible? Thank you for any suggestions!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 28, 2011 at 07:39 AM
Yes it is possible, just simply inject this css code:
Just change the bolded number as your "other" option box width.
To inject css codes, please follow this guide:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), click Setup & Embed then Preferences2. On the Preferences window, goto Form Styles tab and then insert your CSS Code under Inject Custom CSS Box.Clicking on "Close Settings" will then automatically save the changes.I hope this helps. Thank you and have a great day!~idarktech
- cgl102770Answered on October 28, 2011 at 07:42 AM
You guys rule...your support/response is always outstanding. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 28, 2011 at 07:45 AM
Your welcome! If you have any other concern, just let us know, we'd be happy to help you.
- dellquayscAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 08:20 AM
hmmm. Didn't work for me, no matter what value I entered, no change!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 08:31 AM
Use this instead:
Just change the width value if necessary.
- clubformsAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 08:47 AM
That was a quick response - thank you!
Your suggestion worked, it allowed me to widen the "other" option.
Worth noting you have to be careful with the value you use if you have also set the width between buttons using CSS too.
My button spacing was 200px, so the maximum width for "other" that worked was 170px, else you get the "other" radio button mis-aligned with the entry field
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 09:01 AM
That's great and thanks for the tip.