- l.priediteAsked on March 13, 2015 at 03:43 PM
This does not seem to work and comes up with either an error or blank. Could you help?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Announces New Fillable PDF Form Creator
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 05:52 PM
I checked the fillable PDF form creator and you are correct. The PDF's are currently coming up blank. I have forwarded this to our development team to have a look. We will let you know in this thread as soon as we have any further information.
- cettoxAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 06:05 PM
The fillable PDF form creator should be working now. Thanks for reporting this issue.
- FBCCAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 11:32 AM
each time I have tried, it says that my program (both preview and Adobe reader) cannot open the form. Any advise?
- cettoxAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 12:00 PM
Can you share us the id or url of the form you are trying to convert to PDF?
- dpeekAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 01:28 PMI also have this problem. Creating a fillable PDF fromhttp://form.jotformpro.com/form/50754659699981 produces a file that neither Google Chrome's plugin nor Adobe reader will open - they both claim it is invalid or corrupted.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 02:38 PM
I cloned your form to test it and I can confirm that when I tried to open the fillable PDF version, it did indeed throw and error:
Since I believe this is different from the original bug, I have moved your request to a thread of its own. We will follow up with you in this thread here: