- RoelofAsked on March 16, 2015 at 10:01 AM
How to create this form:
Fill in this form and we send you a pdf with the information:
So a form that wil send a mail message with attached pdf to te posted name/email
- CharlieAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Yes you can send the submission details to the person who filled out the form and add a PDF link there. Here's what you can do.
1. You can setup an autoresponder, here's the guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
2. After that you can add a pdf-link to the autoresponder, see screenshot below.
Move the cursor to the body of the email and click the "PDF Link" found at the right side under "Form Fields".
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- RoelofAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 12:03 PM
Will this attach a .pdf file to the mail or will it display a link in the reply?
- RoelofAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 12:12 PM
I do not think my question is clear.
I have a .pdf on my server (a medical declaration).
On my homepage i want a form where people give this name and e-mail. When they press send they will receive a e-mail with the medical.pdf attached in that mail (not a link).
- CharlieAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 01:43 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, it is not possible to add or attach a file (this includes PDF) in the email notification/autoresponder.
But, it is possible to add a downloadable link to the email message.
You'll see this pop-up window where you can add the link of the medical declaration.
I will, however, create a feature request regarding this so that our developers may be aware of this and could add it on their to do list. Please do take note that we cannot give an exact date to which this will be implemented or even be considered.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 03:19 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 10:39 AM
We've implemented PDF files on autoresponders! Now you can attach PDF's to your autoresponder emails.
In order to use this feature, you can simply follow the steps explained below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to attach PDF.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Check the Attach checkbox in the PDF Attachment section.
Then, your responses will be sent together with the attached PDF file.
Hope this helps for you. If you have any questions about PDF attachments, please let me know.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 04:45 AM
Great news! This feature is now available.
Files uploaded to your form can now be sent as attachment on email notifications. Please give it a try and let us know if you have any feedback:
You can read more about it on our article blog here