- MartinChoraAsked on March 16, 2015 at 01:01 PM
I would like to paste a hyperlink into my form. Can you please provide me with the HTM example so that i can simply insert my own website into the HTML example?
Thanks in advance,
- CharlieAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 02:48 PM
You can do that by using the "Text" field under "Form Tools".
1. Add the "Text" field and click the "Edit HTML" button.
2. Enter the text here and highlight it, click the hyperlink button to add a link to it. Additional information: You can click the HTML icon there if you would like to use HTML tags to better design your HTML field.
3. Here's the pop-up window to where you can add a hyperlink.
4. Here's the sample form that I made: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50745359032959.
I hope it helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.