- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 04:48 PM
Thanks for reporting this, I just tested and it seems the check box field is a bit faulty:
But it shows, and it let's you check it. Could you let us know in what PDF software the check boxes are not being displayed? I will report this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread about any updates.
- alanpeachAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 05:06 PM
I am using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, when I load my form the check box doe not show at all, thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 05:55 PM
One of our developers will look into this and get back to you. Thanks for reporting it.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 07:50 AM
Checkboxes were not shown because custom checkboxes were not supported while you created your PDF form. I just added custom checkbox support for PDF forms, your checkboxes show now. Thanks for heads up.
- alanpeachAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 08:47 AM
Brilliant - thankyou very much