- VOMIChairmanAsked on March 16, 2015 at 06:10 PM
Good step in the right direction, however, not yet ready for prime time.
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Announces New Fillable PDF Form Creator
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 06:11 PM
Do you have any specific feedback?
- VOMIChairmanAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 06:28 PM
Formatting is lost, all "conditions" are gone out of the window, form looks cheap and blurry (as in a poor resolution scan), when the "submit" button is clicked - nothing happens, and the list of imperfections goes on and on.... I am assuming it works for very simple forms (but it really does not do justice to the excellent Jotform brand).
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 06:32 PM
Thanks for reporting them. We will look into those things.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 03:42 AM
Thanks for feedback. We made many improvements on formatting and fixed all bugs related to submissions. We cannot put conditions into PDF forms due to complex architecture of PDF itself and still working on blurry images. It is not at best but much functional right now.