- KadeJMAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 09:49 AM
These seem like formatting and design related questions for your Fillable PDF and that is more based on how you have created your jotform.
When you say submit a logo do you mean you want to allow users to upload a logo on the pdf?
If that is what you meant then unfortunately it doesn't look like our pdf's support this yet since I just tested it and all that was shown is a submit button and not the upload buttons. Now if you meant something other then that then please clarify or explain more.
As for the pages do you mean you want to have it as one long page?
If your form has pagebreaks you can remove those to make your form one long form but I'm not entirely sure that it would reflect in the pdf since usually a pdf will automatically break it up into pages from past experiences with it.
- cucinartesrlAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 05:37 PMNo, the logo is not my uploaded by users . Pdf that generates the form once filled consists of 3 pages ( with page break ) , but I want to get him into one.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 10:25 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not clear what you're asking. If you want the PDF to be only one page, then you would need to remove the page breaks from the form in our form builder. Can you confirm the form you're working with so we can look into exactly what you're looking at? Perhaps it's this one.
- cucinartesrlAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 10:32 AMHere is the link of the form.
When I compile the three pages I click on PRINT and causes me the pdf , but I want to customize my pdf with a logo and a group signature at the end of the paper.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Oh so you actually meant that you want a signature and logo to be displayed at the end of your jotform pdf then instead? Is that correct or am I still misunderstanding you?