- SaracarriganAsked on March 17, 2015 at 10:31 AMI am unable to complete some the questions...
1. '3. What type of bike do you have' - this is a Radio Button but is not showing up as one and I am unable to select one of the options
2. '4. Do you have cycling shoes with cletes & 'clip-in' pedals?' - I am unable to select one of the options
- CarinaAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Unfortunately I could not create a fillable PDF form. I will investigate further this situation.
In the meantime I ask you to send us the pdf form to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the thread number on the subject so we can run further tests.
- SaracarriganAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 04:14 PM
Thank you I have sent an email with subject as: 534731 and attached to the email was my fillable pdf that was created yesterday.On another note, today I attempted to create a 2nd fillable pdf of this form to see if it was better but I received this error message when trying to open the newly created fillable pdf form - https://saracarrigan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PDF-Error.jpg
- CarinaAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 06:19 PM
Thank you for sending the file. It seems something related with special characters like brackets, >,<:
You can see the test form:
I forwarded this situation to our developers so they can analyse better this situation. They will contact you as soon as they have more details.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- SaracarriganAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 06:28 PM
Thank you but Q 1 and 2 work fine - this is a matrix
It is Q 3, 4 & 5 that are not working properly - they are all Radio buttons
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Thanks for raising this inquiry. My colleague already raised the concern to our development team to look into further. Per her comment, please submit the form to the support email listed. Thank you!
- cettoxAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 09:42 AM
Hi, all fillable PDF input related issues should be resolved. Thanks.