- strattonsAsked on March 17, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Hi - I have some multipage forms. They seemed to export fine as PDF YESTERDAY, however, today they only download as 1 KB and show as corrupted PDF's?? I have tried clearing my cache
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 01:13 PM
Thank you for reporting this. I was able to replicate the issue with the cloned form. Let me forward the issue to our back end team to take a look. You'll be posted through the thread once there is an update on this.
Thank you for your patience.
- strattonsAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 01:16 PM
I randomly deleted fields and could, occasionally, get the thing to work. So I think it is a server CPU or memory resource issue.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 02:33 PM
Thank you for providing with additional information on the issue that might help our backend team. We appreciate your efforts in further testing the JotForm. Since the issue is already forwarded to our development team, they'll be looking into this. You'll be notified once we have a fix for this issue.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 06:01 PM
I just implemented a fix and your PDF forms should be working even better. Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the problem.