- TomAsked on March 17, 2015 at 02:12 PM
@1thomh1: Sounds like this would be perfect for that use case:
1. Create a PDF form
2. Give it to the person who has no internet (with a USB stick?)
3. The person fills the form and saves it. No internet is needed for saving the filled PDF file.
4. Make a copy of the PDF file and save it if more needed.
5. The person gives you the filled PDF files
6. You either save the filled PDF files, or if you need them on jotform, click on the submit button when you are online.
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Announces New Fillable PDF Form Creator