- shw528Asked on March 17, 2015 at 10:51 PM
There used to be many fields listed when I created an Excel report from my form, but now there are none. I suspect it is because I have close to 100 fields, and there is some kind of limit on the reporting. Is this some kind of bug?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 09:31 AM
I cloned your form and I tried creating an Excel report. I was able to see all the available fields, please check this screenshot:
I will clear your form cache so that it will be refreshed from our servers. Please follow these steps:
1. Please log out from JotForm.
3. Close and re-open the browser.
4. Log back in to JotForm.
5. Try creating an Excel report again.
If the issue is still the same, please try using another browser and see if it works.
Let us know if you're still having issues with the reports so that we can further investigate.
- shw528Answered on March 24, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Looks like this worked...thanks!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Glad to hear that it is now working. You are welcome. Let us know if you need any help.
Thank you for choosing JotForm.