- graficapymediaAsked on March 18, 2015 at 10:05 AMOur clients charged the purchase order all ok until there hangs send and thinking and not successfully out , anxious await the solution!
- BenAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 12:53 PM
I took a look at your jotform and from what I can see it is not working - stands on Please wait and then goes to 502 error.
Can you please try it and see if it is working for you and if so, I will move it over to your account.
Now I noticed that you had 2 conditions that were pointing to the deleted fields, so I took the liberty to remove them myself to make sure that they are not the ones causing the issue for you.
Unfortunately this nor the form cache which I cleared for you seemed to make any difference.
For this reason I will raise this to our developers for inspection.
Please let us know if there are any other jotforms that have the same issue
- graficapymediaAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 01:24 PMIt really is the only form that we have working and is causing many problems this error, I await the solution , thank you very much
- BenAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 02:34 PM
OK, thank you for the confirmation. I have already raised this to our developers to inspect and as soon as there is any update on the issue, we will update you through this thread.
Could you in the mean time clone this jotform: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50764756295972 and see if it is working for you?
If it is, please feel free to use it until the issue is resolved - or permanently, if you so prefer.
- graficapymediaAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 11:11 AM
This link works fine ! I start to use! then?
I can continue editing the form as before ?
- BenAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Unfortunately the link above to a clone is only something that you can temporary use as a replacement to be able to collect the data.
I however see that this has been given the highest level of importance, but unfortunately we can not see just how long it would take to resolve it, but as soon as it is, we will update you about it.
In regards to Zapier and Smarsheet, I would leave the integrations as they are and would try to create a new ones for the Zapier and Smarsheet integration on this new form.
- graficapymediaAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 01:20 PMReally this form is vital for our company and need to know when you can be solved the problem! thank you very much
- BenAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 03:02 PM
I will check with our developers and we will update you back as soon as possible.
- graficapymediaAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 08:21 AManything new ?
- graficapymediaAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 07:51 AMNow solve the issue , we cloned the form and made the whole process of integration with Smartsheet zapier and thanks also
- BenAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 09:16 AM
If I understood you correctly, you are using a clone and it does not have any issues if so that is great to hear.
We will still update you here once the original issue has been resolved.