- richdonnerAsked on August 26, 2010 at 10:55 AM
A secondary email account did not receive a copy of a submitted report, Therefore, I want to add another email address to the recipient list of an existing online form.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 26, 2010 at 02:41 PM
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Add the new email address to recipient address on the lower right corner. You must separate email addresses with a comma like this: