- VinniesvicAsked on March 18, 2015 at 06:38 PM
I inserted a duplicate of the same question in the pdf and the second one appeared fine but when I removed the first question and created the pdf again, the same formatting issues occurred.
The question is just above the page break, could that be causing an issue?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 10:37 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem. I will report this to our developers for a resolution.
Here's a trick for now when you generate the PDF.
Simply add a blank text element above the field that is having a problem and generate the PDF again. It should help.
- VinniesvicAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 11:02 PM
Thanks so much Elton that's a really good trick :)
Hope the developers can fix it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 12:50 AM
Glad it helps Dianne. We'll update you here once it is fixed. :)
- ManagermustafaAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 09:40 AM
I made some fixes today and this problem should be fixed. Thanks for your feedback.
- VinniesvicAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 09:05 PMThanks for the update and yes that line is now appearing correctly, however the responses are now breaking up and instead of the answer running in one line, they are breaking up and and running in down the page ie Gender has: "Mal" on one line and "e" on the next; Yes/No answers are similarly breaking up "Ye" and "s" on separate lines, "N" and "o" is on the next.
See image below
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 10:37 PM
Thank you Dianne.
I have created another bug ticket related to it here http://www.jotform.com/answers/539985. We'll let you know once this is fixed.