- jamieallanAsked on March 18, 2015 at 09:02 PM
The other way i have created the form is via this link http://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/
If i do it via this link it all works fine except the back ground color is lost and 1 whole page of text is missing from the informed consent section. This is essential for legal reason.
This text is in a text box in the original form.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 01:04 AM
I was able to reproduce the issue when working with the fillable PDF creator.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 05:30 AM
First of all unfortunately we cannot import form styles into PDFs because it is kind of limited. Regarding to layout and missing fields problem; we made many improvements this week and most of them should be gone now. Thanks for your feedback.
- jamieallanAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 05:32 AM
Everybody has been very helpful.
- CharlieAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 09:44 AM
You're most welcome and thank you again for your inputs and feedback.
If you needed any assistance again or have other concerns, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.