- raulAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 11:59 AM
Could you please provide more information about the timestamp you're referring to? Is the submission timestamp? Or is it the time field in your form? Also, please let us know the URL of the sheet so we can make further testing.
We'll wait for your response.
- jamie.rancourtAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 12:08 PM
The form is integrated to google spreadsheets, it is the submission timestamp that stopped getting recorded in the sheet yesterday. Coincidentally that stopped working around the same time your colleague helped with the other issue i reported yesterday.
The form is http://www.jotform.ca/form/50481732867260
the spreadsheet is not public as it contains some sensitive info...
- raulAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 01:23 PM
Can you try to recreate the integration?
I mean, remove it first and then create it again.
Let us know if this helps.
- jamie.rancourtAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 01:42 PM
that seems to have fixed it. thx
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 03:42 PM
That's great to know! Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.