- cgiliveAsked on October 30, 2011 at 04:33 PM
OK so here I am again, this either takes a long time to arrive or I'm doing it wrong, I have added a New Mail and switched from Auoresponder to Notification and nothing.
Can you help please what am I missing
I have a Contact Form, Enquiry Form and Job App that I have done and only the very first time did a contact form go through, so I don;t understand why they others aren't coming through or the same confact form again.
Bearing in mind I have updated that particular contact form but I did follow the instructions the same thing as before in order to receive notifications
I need to get this, right so Ican sign, so Ineed help. This is taking far too long. really it is. I'd appreciate it.
- yasincoAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 04:34 PM
Can you supply me with the form url and assure that you typed you email with no spaces.
- yasincoAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 04:40 PM
Also did you do all of this:?
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option and complete the wizard.
Below is the structure of the Compose Email window:
5. To find out what email address used for submission notifications click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:Click Finish to save your settings.A step by step Tutorial on Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications can also be found here.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience, can you please update us on how it's going with your email notification so we can assist you with your problem? We will wait for your response.
Thanks and Regards,