- woodriAsked on March 19, 2015 at 12:40 PM
I have saved my file several times after adding a captcha to my form and it is still not showing up. I've even tried to put a margin buffer on the bottom of the selector and that doesn't work.
In addition, the bottom of the form is getting chopped off.
Please help at your convenience.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 02:09 PM
I checked your form in several different browsers and I was able to see the full form and the captcha in all of them:
Is your form embedded to a webpage? If so I would recommend trying the iFrame embed method:
If you would us to have a look at your embedded form, let us know the URL for your page and we will be happy to do so. As far as I can tell though, your standalone form is working properly.
- ChrisAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 03:04 PM
Hmm, that's strange. Will try the iFrame option and get back to you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 04:13 PM
If it still doesn't work, just let us know the page you are trying to embed the form to and we will be happy to have a look.
- woodriAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 03:28 PM
Can see captcha now David, thanks, but now have another discussion out. I cannot see the bottom of my form when in Firefox. I am using iFrame, cleaned cache and updated to latest version, and still no good.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 04:59 PM
Could you please publish the web page in question somewhere? We will be able to investigate it further in this way. Thank you.