- SpagnolaAsked on March 19, 2015 at 09:31 PM
Would like to be able to save a link to my forms on my Android desktop, so users can
Easily fill them when needed. Is there a way to do this??
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 01:48 AM
I understand that you want to place a shortcut of the Form URL to be access the form easily. This can be done by adding the URL to Bookmarks.
1. Access the form using the browser on your Android tablet.
2. Save the form to your bookmarks
3. Goto the bookmarks and long press on the bookmark should display a menu similar to the screenshot below :
The icon should be placed on your Android desktop.
Hope this information helps! Thanks.