- esdexoAsked on March 21, 2015 at 01:10 PM
The Search Field on the Android mobile app doesn't really work. I've entered a person's name or even a field name and it returns 0 results even though it's in the list.
- ShadaeAnswered on March 21, 2015 at 07:12 PM
I do apologize for the issue that you are experiencing with the Android application.
When searching your submissions, you would not be able to search using the field names but using the information within the submission data.
Can you advise us of the form(s) that you are experiencing the issue with, so that we can look it this further?
Is there a specific search field/phrase that you are experiencing an issue with
- APSPMemAnswered on December 17, 2016 at 12:34 PM
I am experiencing the same issue. A search of the form submission data returns 0 results. Is there a resolve?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 17, 2016 at 02:53 PM
We will provide you an answer on your other thread.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 10:33 PM
The thread is private and the issue is not yet fixed.
However, I moved your question to a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1112646 and escalated it to our devs too.
Once this issue is resolved, we'll let you know on your thread and this thread.