- fhpwAsked on March 21, 2015 at 04:01 PM
In developing my form, I included Hover button to help applicants. However, on the smaller fields, the Hover covers the field so users cannot enter information into the field. This is the same regardless of preview or full mode, or browser. Is there a way to fix this?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 21, 2015 at 08:27 PM
Yes, there is. CSS can be added either in the form builder or designer to move the box and (if necessary) its arrow to another side of the box. Let me thoroughly examine the form, work on a solution and get back to you.
- fhpwAnswered on March 21, 2015 at 08:30 PM
Okay. Great. As a work around, I removed the Hover for now and used the sub-text feature.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 22, 2015 at 05:55 AM
Please do the following:
1. Click the Designer button:
2. Click the CSS tab:
3. Copy the following code and paste it into the CSS tab's work area
top: 70px !important;
right: 36px !important;
border-color: transparent transparent #CCC transparent;
border-color: transparent transparent #F5F5F5 transparent;
The code in the work area of the CSS tab should now look similar to the following:
(The first rule in the screenshot is arranged differently than in your form but its effect is the same.)
4. Save the jotform:
This solution applies to your jotform whose ID starts with the numbers 507772 (the last form you edited) but may also work with the one whose ID begins with 507987 (its clone).
If you need further assistance with this, please let us know.
- fhpwAnswered on March 22, 2015 at 04:07 PM
Works great. I can apply this to all my forms.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 22, 2015 at 08:16 PM
Glad I could help. If there's anything else with which you need assistance, please inform us.
Ciao for now :)