How do I contact you via phone to change my monthly billing info?

  • Profile Image
    Stanette Nuuhiwa
    Asked on November 01, 2011 at 08:52 PM

    I have my billing on my nieces' debit card but now would like to switch it over to mine. Help.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on November 01, 2011 at 09:23 PM

    Thank you for posting your inquiry.

    Unfortunately, we don't have a contact center to cater customer concerns via phone.

    To change your billing information:

    You are paying your subscription through the payment gateway, Plimus.  Your Plimus username is a long string of numbers from the original email that you have received when you paid for JotForm.

    If you can't find your email that has the username/password, click on the link below and enter the email address that you used when you paid for your subscription.

    That will reset your password and the details will be sent to your email.  Once you have logged in, you can change your billing details.

    If you have comments, suggestions, other questions, or concerns, just let us know.

    Thanks and warm regards.