- johnnyn17Asked on November 01, 2011 at 08:58 PM
I would like to know if I can place 2 options for submission. I just placed the facebook integration feature but I would like to know if the person submitting does not have facebook how do they submit?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 11:00 PM
Thank you for your message. You can insert a Free Text (HTML) field to embed a Submit button manually using this code:
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
This way, user's who don't have facebook could also submit their data after filling your form.
To see this button in action with conditions, please open this form - http://www.jotform.com/form/12253210329.
Kindly inform us if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!
- undertake_roAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 07:56 AM
Hi, how did you create the form in the example above (http://www.jotform.com/form/12253210329)
is there a template available for the alternative log-in?
thank you for your time!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 09:23 AM
Sorry but there's no template for that. You can clone that form to find out how I have setup the form. Here's a guide on how to clone existing forms: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
That form was created with Skip to page Conditions which allow users to jump to a part of your form according to their choices. To view the Conditions set on that form, please follow the guide below:
1. Click Setup & Embed >> Conditions
2. On the Conditions window, click "Save Conditions" to view existing Conditions.
Let us know if you need further assistance with this. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!