JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
We take security very seriously, our security measurements include but are not limited to:
- Bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection. We support Secure SSL Forms, so the form data can be accepted over encrypted connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
If you have any specific questions, please let us know. Thank you.
JotForm Support Manager
If you have a vulnerability, please use this form to report it. Thanks!