- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 06:53 PM
We take security very seriously, our security measurements include but are not limited to:
- Bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection. We support Secure SSL Forms, so the form data can be accepted over encrypted connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
If you have any specific questions, please let us know. Thank you.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 05:48 PM
If you have a vulnerability, please use this form to report it. Thanks!