- lhprosciaAsked on November 02, 2011 at 01:17 PM
- yasincoAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 01:23 PM
We can not help if you remove the forms, please put the forms back on the website.
- lhprosciaAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 01:23 PM
I did not remove the forms...
- lhprosciaAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 01:24 PM
they are not working & not showing up.
- yasincoAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 01:45 PM
Ok, please embed with Iframe and tell me how it goes.
Would you like instructions on that?
- yasincoAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 01:53 PM
I see why its not showing because you broke the script code you put:
It is supposed to be:
Notice your version is not closed in the front.
- fxrAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 02:01 PM
Namely, one of these :
Seems the using the Iframe embed method is best solution here.
lhproscia, are you able to try that out method out?
No one has access to the web site code besides me and it has been working up till alittle bit ago and I didn't change it. werid.
My other form still doesnt seem to be working, http://hudsonvalleyrolloff.com/Free_Rolloff_Quote.html
- lhprosciaAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 02:08 PM
I dont know how both my forms broke at the same exact time, strange. I used iframe on my other page and that seem to work.
I run into this problem often. any idea why?
- fxrAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 02:34 PM
The change from https://secure.jotform.com to https://www.jotform.com should help provide more reliable access to your forms on your webpage.
Hopefully going forward with that change now in place, you should see less of these types of issues.
Thanks for your patience.
- lhprosciaAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 03:41 PM
now i'm not getting forms that are subbmited. also, just got a blank form? what is going on?
- fxrAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 04:57 PM
Can you confirm if this issue is still happening?
which form? and what URL is it embedded on?
is email notifications you arent receiving or is the form not submitting at all?
thanks for your patience.