- betteblanceAsked on March 29, 2015 at 06:58 PM
We are a not for profit organisation and looking to have data collected from Jotform automatically to a spreadsheet ?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 30, 2015 at 02:08 AM
Thank you for using Jotform.
Here are 3 possible solutions.
1. This is so far the easiest solution. All you have to do is to integrate your form to Google Spreadsheet. A copy of the submissions data will be automatically sent to the integrated Google Spreadsheet file.
2. If you want to export your form submissions data to an Excel file format, I would recommend this method. Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF
3. This one is a bit advanced since it requires basic PHP knowledge. If you want to send every form submissions to your MySQL database, follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/126-How-to-Insert-Update-Submissions-to-Your-MySQL-Database-Using-PHP
Let us know if you need further help with any of these. Thank you!