- deansaulsAsked on November 02, 2011 at 02:12 PM
How can I add an image (aligned to the right of the input fields) of the form for reference when filling out?
- yasincoAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 02:22 PM
Hi I will give detailed instructions in 60 seconds.
- yasincoAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 02:24 PM
Follow these steps:
1. Go to your form in edit mode
2. Go to power tools and select image
3. Upload image
4. Shrink image field and drag to destination (would you like instruction on this)
5. Save form and your done.
I hope this helps,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 05:38 PM
If you notice any problems with adding image, please provide us with as much information as possible about your query, and we will try to help you.
Thank you for using our services.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 05:39 PM
Thank you for your concern, you can simply follow yasinco's post on how to add image on your form and if you need screen, please check below:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, pleaase do let us know.