- cannedwolfAsked on March 30, 2015 at 05:27 AM
interested in when submission filters will be available as well. Any info?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Use Visual Report Filters
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 30, 2015 at 10:21 AM
I'm sorry to let you know that Filter by Submissions is still not available in the Visual Report builder. If there are updates to that, we will make sure to let you know here.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 30, 2015 at 10:27 AM
By the way, I have submitted this thread to our backend team so they would be able to update you if the filter by submission is released.
Right now, you can filter by "Question and Answer" and "Submission Date".
- cannedwolfAnswered on March 30, 2015 at 06:32 PM
Except the filter by question/answer doesn't work if you use a grid view in the report. the filter only works if you are using a chart...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 30, 2015 at 08:35 PM
We have submitted a feature request ticket base on your suggestion.
Please understand that this will still go through a deliberation process for approval. And there is no definite time frame as to when it will be available.
But we will notify you here for any news/updates on the status.
Let us know if there is more we can assist you with.