- lblanco3Asked on March 30, 2015 at 08:27 PM
So basically the timestamp on every response is 1/01/1970 0:00:00, i already reset the integration and when i do it all the older registrations get corrected but the new ones keep going wrong.
im sending you a pic, the colored ones are the ones that get corrected and the last two are new ones...
Im sorry for the bad english :)
hope that you can help me
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 30, 2015 at 11:01 PM
Thank you for providing to us the details of the issue. I can see it in your screenshot.
If you checked the original submission data of the form in the View Submission page, you will see that there is no issue on the submission date.
The issue must have occur during integration to Google spreadsheet.
Can you please try first refreshing the form integration to google spreadsheet.
You can do this by removing first the integration and then redo again the process of integration.
user guide: -How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Check the spreadsheet data if the Submission date is still erroneous even after doing the re-integration process.
Inform us if issue persist.
- lblanco3Answered on March 31, 2015 at 10:47 AM
Thank you Jonathan
like you said i did the re-integration and the old responses got corrected, but then again when i post a new test response it comes out wrong, in fact im noticing that the data in some fields of the form dont make it into the spreadsheet, but when i re-integrate all the info gets corrected like i said and the missing info is there!!
You can see my spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VvNkTkysBYTg_ppcIt5DhndgBN2qz3MwTR_zQs2PKQc/edit#gid=1606155058 i set the security so that you can acces it,
i tried with a brand new form and doing the integration and i get the same results:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 12:35 PM
I did test your form by sending a test submission and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. When I checked your integrated google spreadsheet which you have shared does not display the correct submission time. It is displaying date from year 1970. Please check the screenshot below:
I am not sure what is causing this issue but when I cloned your form and integrated it with my google spreadsheet account, it seems to work as expected.
I am reporting it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them. I would suggest you to retain the shared google spreadsheet so that our back end team can take a look.
- lblanco3Answered on March 31, 2015 at 01:50 PM
thank you, will do keep the sheet then
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 03:55 PM
I have more your concern on another thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/545000
We will attend to it as soon as we can.
- lblanco3Answered on April 03, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Hi guys any updates??
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 11:08 AM
We are sorry, but this problem is still not resolved and our development team is working on it. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
Thank you for your patience.
- lblanco3Answered on April 08, 2015 at 01:27 PM
ammm should i give up to this point?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 02:40 PM
We are sorry for inconvenience you have. This problem is already escalated to developers and they are working on it and we will provide an update as soon as problem is resolved.
- alp_denizAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 04:42 PM
Integration issues should be fixed by now.
We will be assisting you as much as we can.
- lblanco3Answered on April 10, 2015 at 04:52 PM
Im sorry, but im still having the same issues, and yes i did the reintegration...
- alp_denizAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 05:19 PM
We have identified this issue very recently and inspected and tested your sheet. This is most probably related to your "locale" selection through File -> Spreadsheet Settings. This is an option that resets all formatting in a sheet and thus does not allow properly formatted dates.
Could you consider removing any locale settings on integrated sheets?
- lblanco3Answered on April 10, 2015 at 05:38 PM
Ok, what i did was change the language settings in my google drive to english (it was in spanish), then i change the "locale" selection to United States, this Solved the timestamp issue!!
However the other issue its still there, when i enter data into the matrix fields in my forms it doesent show-up i have to re-do the integration to visualize it in my form...
- alp_denizAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 05:44 PM
Thank you, this is clear now. I will update here when it is resolved.
- lblanco3Answered on April 10, 2015 at 05:47 PM
Thanks Deniz youre the man
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 06:11 PM
Thank you for the confirmation that all is good now.
Feel free to contact us again anytime should you require further assistance.
On behalf of our colleague Alp, you're quite welcome.
- lblanco3Answered on April 12, 2015 at 12:59 PM
well i am still witing for the other part of the issue to be resolved
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 12, 2015 at 02:19 PM
Developers are still working on your second issue and we will provide an update as soon as problem is resolved.
- alp_denizAnswered on April 12, 2015 at 03:59 PM
My test cannot produce the problem, however, your integration is personal. Could you please let me know if the issue is fixed now?
- schrijfburoAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 10:41 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/557798