- pngroverAsked on April 17, 2010 at 11:14 AM
I need to download my reports in excel format as I was able to do easily before. I read your statement that we could go to the submissions page (right there it's weird- it was a report before) and click on the excel button, but I only get a big gray empty box with nothing else on the page. I have tried refresh, going all the way out and back in, and get the same error.
We are having a very large Earth Day event tomorrow, and I need those excel reports.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 17, 2010 at 11:37 AMThat's what happens where there are no submissions. Are you sure you selected the correct form on My Forms page before clicking on the Submissions button?
- pngroverAnswered on April 17, 2010 at 11:46 AM
yes, there are submission, and yes, i selected the right form.
- billwwwAnswered on April 17, 2010 at 07:01 PMI have the same problem. I usually use IE8.
But just to check - if I use Firefox, the submissions page works great. Better than expected.
- donyahwAnswered on April 18, 2010 at 01:39 PM
I think it has something to do with IE8 because if I use Google Chrome it works just fine!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2010 at 10:37 AMThis problem on IE should now be fixed.