- MarlinRosettesAsked on April 01, 2015 at 01:24 AM
- SyedAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 07:55 AM
Thankyou for writing in. Yes, we can Copy sections or elements from one form to another. I have made an example separately to do this. We just need to Copy CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) styles from one form to another.
1) Create "Blank Form".
2) Click on "Preferences" to Copy "Injected Custom CSS" Code.
3) Double-Click to activate "Injected Custom CSS" option, and copy all CSS Code.
4) Paste this code in second targeted form, all styles would be applied to second form elements.
Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you have further questions or queries.